Today I am comparing Tuna Helper and Hamburger Helper.
Both of these are pretty easy to make fairly fast to make.
Tuna Helper is about $1-$5
- Vegetarians can eat it (cause fish ain't meat)
- Not always enough for four people
- Contains trans fat (but I don't care)
Hamburger Helper is about $1-$5
- You can give it to a starving hobo
- Can put it in all sorts of different dishes
- Not very tasty
- Contains trans fat
- contains a lot of salt
In conclusion I'd eat Tuna Helper over Hamburger Helper any day. I think that Tuna helper has way better taste.